On the choo choo
I have been browsing the net since I got onto the train, utilising my n95 to find out that the western world is still talking its mouth off abt Myanmar & not doing much abt it and reading emails and such.
Writing a blog entry seems to be the next logical step in my journey of belatedly discovering my phone's capabilities & I must say it's been a lot easier than I thought it'd be.
Nothing can quite beat a proper qwerty keyboard of course but I'm not complaining, especially whilst suffering from what seems like a hangover as well as a sore back. The disadvantages of night shifts!
Anyhow, it's the weekend & it's been a good week. Whilst the main attraction is with catching up with friends, it's almost scary how I've planned the trip down south around meals. It's a minor miracle that I've had the exact same weight for the past 5 years or so. Something must be working right!








<< Home