Stress
It would seem that all pretense of being a Sith Lord has been partly based on truth, since I'm supposedly Darth Vader-like in personality. Which means I'm either totally, madly in love or just plain mad. Then again, I don't have the habit of crushing the windpipes of those who oppose me (although the ability to do so would undoubtedly come in handy...). Funnily enough, I remember taking another such personality test a few months back, and I was said to closely resemble Yoda. Guess there isn't much difference between a Jedi or a Sith after all. Either that, or the characters are chosen at random.
I was feeling rather irritable yesterday. Not 'cause of the exams, although on a deeper level, the stress probably contributed to my lower tolerance level. It was more to do with being annoyed at the lack of organisation in others, and as Sweetie can tell you, I like things to be organised and well-planned, rather than having everything rushed to be completed at the very last minute; especially when you have others involved.
Another thing I have a problem tolerating is the poor-little-rich-boy/girl syndrome of folks who whine all the time about something without considering the feelings of others who're in a more depressed situation. For example? Saying you miss your other half OVER and OVER and OVER again after not seeing him for a grand total of (drums rolling) a few weeks. And still not getting the hint after being told to keep quiet.
I haven't seen my best friend aka Sweetie for almost a year and despite smiling and nodding my head all the time, it's not easy for me to be so far away from the love of my life. I know it's not easy for Sweetie either, so I get extremely annoyed with people who don't count their blessings. I wouldn't go so far as to crush anyone's windpipe but it's pretty obvious to me at this point in time that anger indeed does lead to the Dark Side...









<< Home