My Mini adventure
I have referred to Daisy as a bimbo in the past, and I reckon that this is a rather unfair comment.
The term ‘bimbo’ tends to denote an image of an entity that’s all beauty, and of one who tends not to pay too much attention to the more cerebral side of things. That statement can’t be applied to Daisy though, as there’s more than meets the eye despite her bimbo-like good looks.
Daisy’s my first. And it’s never easy with your first. Beginnings tend to be rocky. You get nervous, afraid of making the wrong move. You veer dangerously at the edge of your comfort zone as you act in ways hitherto unknown to yourself, trying desperately not to make a wrong move and reach a dead end. There definitely was a period that was fraught with false starts, as I hesitantly moved to discover what made her tick.
Things have definitely improved over the past few months though. I have come to know the complexity that lies beneath her generous curves, the personality that is shining through. I have discovered the appropriate buttons to push, with a resultant purr of content or roar of approval from her. And she seems to respond well to my wants and needs, although I must confess to occasionally pushing her beyond the borders of what she’s used to.
The degree of familiarity can be disconcerting to others though, as I have grown to love handling her and pushing her to her limits. I guess that I will need to learn to control and rein in myself in the presence of others.
She is admittedly a little ‘high maintenance’, but I already feel that she’s worth the price. This is going to be a beautiful relationship.









<< Home