ladida
It's been a rather pleasant day so far. Woke up rather late - around 11am I think - due to the late night I had. It was a nice mixture of entertaining friends over a dinner of tom yam (or at least my attempt at it), a couple of horribly played chess games, mediocre telly and some bedtime reading around the fascinating morphology of myeloproliferative disorders. Of which I still know next to nothing about.
One piece of good news is that I've been invited to present at a conference that will be held in conjunction with the 500th anniversary of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh. I won't actually be there physically though, since I'm hoping to be celebrating back home with my Sweetie during the dates in which the conference will be held. But my supervisor will be attending it, so all I've got to do now is to prepare some stuff for him to present. And study hard for my exams, of course.
Been busy in town today, and I've added to my collection of books that I won't be reading anytime soon. I'm bound to curse myself once the process of moving house begins. Also paid my weekly visit to Forbidden Planet, where I was very, very close to buying a figurine of Batman. Unfortunately (or fortunately), it was £45.
Am currently back in the library, with the hope that I'll be tempted to do some work before my revision session tonight in front of the telly (read : ER). Won't be doing much work over the next couple of days 'cause I'm off to Sheffield to spend some time with Sweetie's ex-housemates and to do some shopping.








<< Home