Thumbs up!
Was making myself a sandwich and humming along to Little Sister, which was playing over the telly, when suddenly -Zzing!!- I felt an odd sting in my thumb, which was followed by one helluva pain. I looked down and stared at the blood that was literally pouring out of my thumb, and the tabletop that was slowly turning a rather pleasant shade of scarlet.
Took me a good 5 minutes of cursing and pressure before I managed to stop the bleeding. Wincing, I proceeded to wash the wound and have a good look at it. Think it's pretty deep, and the fact that a rather well-demarcated region of skin is still rather numb makes me worry about nerve damage. Ah hell, just hope it gets better 'cause it's bloody (literally) difficult trying to do things without a thumb. All I can say is thank God for clotting factors!
And in another sign that we're heading towards hell on earth, Bush is planning to nominate Paul Wolfowitz (the deputy defense secretary aka big time neo-con motherfucker) as president of the World Bank.








<< Home