Malas
The medical rota has been a success so far, with no complaints except from myself as I had forgotten to write in favourable on-calls for myself. But I guess that would be a tad bit unethical. Am happy with the finished product though, especially after all the reworkings that had to be put in place.
I'm guessing I should make the most of my 'honeymoon period' in orthopaedics before I start 8 months of medical on-calls in August. So here I am typing bits out and hysterically laughing at a recording of Russell Peters, the Canadian stand-up comedian. Finishing my annual leave over the next couple of days with a visit to Sheffield to watch my (surprisingly) first concert of the year.
Think I'll just stay back in Carlisle over the weekend though. Last weekend was fun enough with a visit to Glasgow which involved watching Argentina lose to the delight of the majority of the crowd, and also watching England lose to the first decent opposition they came across. Also to the delight of the crowd. Met up with Oja and her friends and found myself in the rather unlikely situation of being surrounded by 70-odd architects.
CT and Yus also joined the fun, although they weren't as reckless as Oja and myself in the shopping department. Some items were well discounted though, and since most of them weren't for myself (I think), I didn't feel too guilty.
So that's why I'll just spend a lazy weekend in a couple of days. Might try and catch Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Get a bit of shopping done, watch the 3rd/4th place match on Saturday after chatting with Sweetie and stay glued to the finals on Sunday. Italy thrashing France would be a brilliant finale to the week.








<< Home