Merdeka
One of the more pleasant aspects of not having an exam such as the PACES to prepare for is the fact that you have plenty of time to do things that you would have otherwise have felt too guilty doing. This ranges from catching up with my comic collection to staring listlessly at the television.
Last weekend was pretty fun, as a couple of friends and myself took the opportunity to try our hands at clay pigeon shooting. Took me a few attempts to get used to technique, but it was fun and I’d definitely try it again in the future. I’ve been thinking of trying my hand with other activities; after all one should try his/her hand on most things at least once. And there are quite a few things available in the neighbourhood such as horse riding and such.
At some point, I’ll have to sit down and get some of my work sorted out – the poster presentation, the articles for the think tank. And more importantly, preparing for life as a medical registrar in little over a month. But I’m just too pleased at having this relative amount of free time at the moment, so I’ll be enjoying it while it lasts.








<< Home