Autumn Cleaning
Ah...the joys of spending a Friday morning in your own bed!! Yup, I decided to get back to Newcastle last night and needless to say, I'm enjoying my time of relaxation. Kalau continue cam ni, ntah biler la I'll get back to proper work...
Having said that, today wasn't a total waste. Spent the day cleaning up the house 'cause I haven't done so in quite a while and the house was quite untidy. And as my housemates can attest to, I can't stand untidiness. I remember being in Reiny's room and (having nothing else to do) rearranging her dressing table (don't get me wrong, Reiny's even tidier than me!). Luckily I'm not exactly too uptight about it, if not I'd have been diagnosed with a OCD of some sort.
Received a surprise call from Zana last night. It lasted about 2 minutes, but we exchanged 'Selamat Hari Raya' n 'Maaf Zahir Batin' wishes and wished each other well in our lives. Appreciated the call, and I know it probably wasn't an easy thing for her to do.
Currently in the girls' place, getting my blender back 'cause I'm actually gonna cook tonight. Something to last throughout the weekend! Doubt I'll be doing much 'cause Li Ming's coming over to visit for a couple of days. I'm not quite sure where to take her in Newcastle, since there isn't exactly much to do in terms of eye-catching tourist attractions. There'll be that Malaysian Society gathering tomorrow morning, so at least that should keep us busy! Other than that...hmm... guess it's down to the quayside and a view of the bridges! (joy...)








<< Home