Thursday, June 09, 2005

2 down, 1 to go...

A few hours ago, I sat for the Data Interpretation paper, marking the halfway point of the Finals. I can't say it went particularly well. Although I (obviously) don't know the results just yet, I came away feeling that it was the most difficult Data paper I had ever sat for.

There was a rather suprisingly high number of questions, and for the first time, I actually felt that I didn't have enough time - I usually leave early during this paper, for which we're allocated 3 hours. This time round, I sat through it and was still contemplating various answers as we were told to put down our pencils. I'm not quite sure what went wrong... probably a mixture of ignorance and stupidity. As usual, some things were superbly obvious half an hour after I had left the exam hall. Sigh...

Needless to say, I'm feeling rather depressed. Felt a little better after talking things out to Sweetie. Been aimlessly walking around town for the past couple of hours and I've ended up at a computer cluster. Am just killing time 'till 6, when I'll be meeting the rest to catch Mr & Mrs Smith.

At this point in time, I'm actually scared of failing these exams and I've got this urge to repetitively knock my head on the table. Hopefully the comics, GQ (with Angelina Jolie on the cover) and the tiramisu ice-cream I plan to buy at Haagen-Dasz will help.