Sunday, December 11, 2005

Countdown

90 minutes until the end of my shift.
3 hours until I grumble about the need of ironing shirts.
19 hours until I meet Sweetie online for a little c2c chat.
2 days until I decide if I should watch The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe in Carlisle. Read this.
5 days until I decide on what Yus and I should do with the girls' house, when they're back home in Malaysia, of course.
6 days until I pick up my tux.
6 days and 2 hours until I parade the tux in front of the webcam for Sweetie to laugh at.
6 days and 6 hours before I attempt to not make a fool out of myself at the Newcastle NHS Trust's Xmas ball.
7 days until I get to watch a performance of Handel's Messiah, one of my favourite compositions of all time.
14 days until I spend Xmas in Edinburgh.
19 days until I curse the fact that I'll be on the night shift over the New Year
20 days before I hopefully get the opportunity to read a few of the books that I've been wanting to read (Michael Crichton's State of Fear and Kafka's The Trial chief among them).
25 days until I leave for a short break in Spain.