Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dah malas dah

The 5 stages of grief can be used to describe my various reactions to the disaster that is MTAS.

Denial (They can't be THAT stupid, can they?)
Anger (They did WHAT? Those stupid, stupid motherfuckers...)
Bargaining (Ok, ok...if they only sort this one last thing out, I will keep quiet and stop cursing their existence and the fact that their IQ is slightly higher than their age)
Depression (What's the point? The stupid idiots don't care about us anyway)
Acceptance (Yes, they really can be THAT stupid)

In Nirvana's Rape Me, Kurt Cobain writes in support of women and against the violence toward them. In the song, a guy rapes a girl. Guy ends up in jail and is raped himself. Poetic justice, if you will. There is also the story that the song was 'dedicated' to the media; venting his personal feelings toward them. It is in this vein that I dedicate the song to MTAS.

Rape me
Rape me, my friend
Rape me
Rape me again
I'm not the only one, Ah [4x]
Hate me
Do it and do it again
Waste me
Rape me, my friend
I'm not the only one, Ah [4x]
My favorite inside source
I'll kiss your open sores
I appreciate your concern
You're gonna stink and burn
Rape me
Rape me, my friend
Rape me
Rape me, again
I'm not the only one, Ah [4x]