Random thoughts
1. I seem to be having trouble sleeping. I've slept for about 8 hours in total in the past 4 days. Which can't be good. Just finishing nights probably is not helping. Maybe I should lay off the coffee today.
2. Some people just infuriate me. There's this person who's just so pretentious and superficial and what's even more infuriating is how some people fall for the whole facade of sugary sweetness. Hook, line and sinker. I had thought of giving this person another chance and seeing if things will change, but there's probably a better chance of Osama bin Laden being caught sodomising George Bush.
3. Ian McKellan is playing King Lear in London. THE Ian McKellan. And I only found out about it at the point in which tickets are going on sale on eBay for about a hundred quid each. Aargh!! I know I've just watched Patrick Stewart in MacBeth, but Ian McKellan in a shakespearean play... Ian McKellan goddamnit! To buy or not to buy, that is the question.
4. I am so looking forward to my little holiday in December. I've pretty much planned the whole thing already, and it's now time to delve into the nitty gritty. Weekends where you do fuck-all or little trips to wherever are so much more appreciated when half your life is spent trying not to kill people or trying to prevent people from dying due to idiocy or stopping yourself from killing that oh-so-annoying patient. (Disclaimer : Before you report me in, rest assured that I'm just venting and I have never contemplated the actual murder of a patient. After all, I think the best form of revenge is a slow, tortous death).
5. It's oh-so-freaking cold...








<< Home