Wish List
There are a few places I'd like to visit during this lifetime of mine, and if I can make it to even one or two of 'em, I'd be quite ecstatic. The following are some that I can think of, off the top of my head.
1. Watching the Bolshoi Ballet perform Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker in St. Petersburg
2. Watching the Milan derby at the San Siro
3. Wondering around Venice during the Carnevale
4. Watching La Traviata at the La Scala
5. Exploring Hawaii and climbing up Mauna Loa
6. Visiting the theme parks and Sea World in Florida
7. The Smithsonian
8. Riding on the Orient Express
9. Visiting the Kaabah
10. Scuba diving at the Great Barrier Reef
11. Walking along the Great Wall of China
12. Watching the sun set on the Acropolis
13. Watching the sun set on the Taj Mahal
14. Watching the sun set on the pyramids
15. Climbing up Machu Picchu








<< Home