Friday, January 21, 2005

=(

The culinary theme for the past few weeks has got to be Soto and the good 'ol Banana Cake, which were present in large quantities over dinner last night. After stuffing ourselves (yes, we were guilty of one of the 7 deadly sins), we were pretty much laying around like beached whales. I think they've perfected the art of cooking these dishes, and if I'd have paid more attention, I'd probably be able to cook the stuff myself! As of now, the only thing I'm good at is carikking the ayam and I'd probably be able to make the cutlets.

Decided not to go into hospital today. Why? Can't say there was a particular reason. Was feeling rather lazy to be honest, and I figured missing one day out of 4 weeks ain't that bad. Instead, I laid in bed 'till it was close to noon (s'thg I hadn't done in ages), and did a little bit of housekeeping.

I found out a little after that sthg has happened to someone very close to me. I'd like to talk things out and think about it, but I can't really say much more 'cause it was told to me in confidence. I was very sad when I found out, and was close to tears, and that emotion was soon replaced with anger about how unjust things can be in this fucked-up world. S'times, I wonder what God has up His sleeves. Luckily, I was able to have a nice long, laughter-filled chat with Sweetie, and that made me feel better. Now, I'm back to being depressed. Hopefully, the movies we'll be watching tonight will provide some sort of relief.


P.S. Once again, congrats to Mr.W2K. Am happy for ya!