Aargh!!
The main disadvantage of 'living' in 2 countries that are separated by a few thousand miles of land and ocean is that when you leave something in country A while you're in country B, it's damn bloody difficult to get your hands on the item.
The first problem I ran into was when I realised rather belatedly that I needed to register with the GMC before settling my visa application. And being the smart person that I am, I left all registration details over in Newcastle, thus hampering efforts to have everything administrative done by this week.
Secondly, my handphone suddenly decided to play the idiot this evening. For some reason, the keypad become non-responsive and I've been unable to key anything in. And since the warranty's in England, I can't actually do anything about it...
Been able to catch up with a few of my 'must meet' friends these past couple of days. It's been both gratifying, and rather surprising as well at times for various reasons that I might elaborate upon on a later date. Now, I'm going to bed 'cause I'll be having a long day with Sweetie tomorrow.








<< Home